Graphic Designer & Copywriter (Los Angeles, CA)
Do you love fashion and know how to help people dress to accentuate their best qualities? Do you follow the latest fashion trends and have a can-do attitude? Are you a great digital communicator? (Visual Design, Copywriting/Blogging)
- Ideally you will possess graphic design experience & working knowledge of the women’s fashion industry.
- Understanding the specific requirements of each season, forecast trends and color palettes appropriately.
- A high level of accuracy and a high attention to detail together with ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and a passion for the latest fashion trends.
- Great communication skills - verbal & written.
- Excellent writing & grammar skills.
- Social media savvy.
- Exceptional creativity and a passion for visual communication.
- Technical proficiencies across the Above Create Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. (HTML and CSS skills are desirable but not essential)
- A strong desire to drive forward and shape the brand identity of a young and vibrant fast fashion brand.
- Website collateral including homepage banners, landing page layouts and basic photo retouching.
- Visually rich Lookbooks, containing both product photography and original illustrations, suitable for both print and online.
- The design, copywriting and publishing of email newsletters.
- Writing product descriptions & blog posts that are SEO friendly and resonate with the target audience.
- Social media assets and publishing for Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Blog post copy and layouts that have a rich, magazine-like aesthetic.
- Creatives for campaigns and product launches.
- The development of brand guidelines to ensure a consistent visual language and brand identity.
- Visual Merchandising brand asset for wholesalers.
- Miscellaneous assets for print advertising and promotions.
- Work closely with photographers, studios, printers and other third-parties to get things done!
If you are confident in your ability to deliver the above, we'd love to hear from you! Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]